2020 Chicago Golf Show
February 28 - March 1
One of the largest golf shows in the Midwest returns to the Donald E Stephens Center in Rosemont February 28 – March 1 with over 400 vendors, a 4,500 square foot demo area and special appearances from top PGA professionals. Sink the longest putt for a chance to win terrific prizes. Robbie Gould, Patrick Mannelly, Jay Hilgenberg, Emery Moorehead and Otis Wilson, along with World Long drive competitor Steve Kois of Wheaton will also be on hand.
Attendees at The Chicago Golf Show will be able to:
- Swing the year’s newest golf equipment in free Demo Days area
- Golf club manufacturers offer tips and answer questions as you test the latest clubs
- Take one-on-one full swing and putting lessons from Illinois PGA Teaching Professionals
- Get up close and personal with top PGA pros and golf celebrities during Main Stage presentations
- Receive special show offers on gloves, balls, shoes and other golf apparel and equipment
- Get discounted rounds for the season at area golf courses and plan your golf vacations at hundreds of resort destinations
All Chicago Golf Show attendees will be eligible to receive a free round of golf, courtesy of GolfVisions Management, Inc., which operates 14 courses in the Chicago metropolitan area. In addition, free one-on-one golf lessons will be provided by Illinois PGA professionals at the Golf Show’s indoor driving range and putting greens.
Chicago Golf Show Tickets
- $6 FRIDAY Adult (No other discounts permitted)
- $11 SATURDAY or SUNDAY Adult (Ages 16 and older)
- $4 YOUTH (Ages 12-15)
- FREE Children under 12
- $30 VALUE PACK: Online exclusive: Purchase 3 Adult tickets and get the 4th free. Valid Saturday or Sunday Only.