NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Introduction: During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”), July 22, 2019 and ending at 11:59 a.m. CST, August 30, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”) Chicago Golf Report will offer The Sweepstakes (referred to as a “Sweepstakes”). These Official Rules and the individual Sweepstakes information section constitute the full Official Rules for the program and are subject to the Chicago Golf Report Terms and Conditions listed on the “Rules” link at the bottom of the Chicago Golf Report Website. The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for each Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Each Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Chicago Golf Report, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of the applicable individual Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such ineligible person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the company that provides the prize for the sweepstakes.
Administrator: Winners are drawn randomly on www.random.org.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in any of The Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter :
- During any Individual Sweepstakes Period, entrance to the Sweepstakes will only occur at www.ChicagoGolfReport.com.
ALL BONUS ENTRIES WILL EXPIRE WHEN THE INDIVIDUAL SWEEPSTAKES THE BONUS ENTRIES WERE CREDITED TO EXPIRES.
For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to 1 entry per contest across all individual Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes by any method or combination of methods of entry, with a maximum limit of 1 entry. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. If a participant does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right not to invalidate the entry, in its sole discretion.
Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the details of The Sweepstakes, the Administrator will select the potential winner of The Sweepstakes in a random drawing through www.random.org from all eligible entries received for that Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by email. The odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable individual Sweepstakes.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or greater (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of the date notice is given (unless otherwise indicated by Administrator), a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (the “Declaration”) (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond, or fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) within the required time period (one week after the first email is sent to the winner using the email addresses that was used to enter the Sweepstakes, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will run the Sweepstakes a 2nd time no later than 60 days after the completion of the first Sweepstakes. Chicago Golf Report will attempt 5 times to reach the winner. If the winner does not reply to any of the 5 emails, that are sent to the email address the winner used to enter the Sweepstakes, Administrator will run the Sweepstakes a 2nd time no later than 60 days after the completion of the first Sweepstakes. Chicago Golf Report will attempt 5 times to reach the winner. The winner has 24 hours to respond to the 5th email before being disqualified.
- Individual Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes, starting, ending, postmarked/received by, and drawing dates/times, the prize descriptions, age requirements (if they differ from standard 13), other requirements that differ from standard requirements and other information for each individual Sweepstakes are set forth in the details of each individual Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes. Prizes consist only of those items and/or services specifically described as part of the prize. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in any of the Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant’s Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any of the individual Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, virus or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any other promotions sponsored by Chicago Golf Report. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Chicago Golf Report, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Chicago Golf Report Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: The laws of the State of Illinois will govern the interpretation, validity and effect of this Agreement without regard to principles of conflicts of law, the place of execution or the place for performance thereof. Except as otherwise provided in the Official Rules, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Official Rules or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”) in its Cook County office. Each of the Parties reserves the right to file with a court of competent jurisdiction an application for temporary or preliminary injunctive relief, writ of attachment, writ of possession, temporary protective order and/or appointment of a receiver on the grounds that the arbitration award to which either party may be entitled may be rendered ineffectual in the absence of such relief. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be binding, final, and nonappealable. The Parties may obtain discovery in aid of the arbitration to the fullest extent permitted under law. All discovery disputes shall be resolved by the arbitrator. The costs of the arbitration, including any JAMS administration fee, and arbitrator’s fee, and costs of the use of facilities during the hearings, shall be borne equally by the Parties. Reasonable attorney’s fees and costs shall be awarded to the prevailing party.
- CASH VALUE: All prizes carry no cash value. If you cannot receive the prize for any reason, you will not be compensated in any other way.
- TRIPS: If you win a trip to anywhere that has a specific date of arrival, Chicago Golf Report will give you a specific date that you must provide proof of your transportation. If that proof is not provided, Chicago Golf Report has the right to refuse the trip to you and award it to someone else.
- IMAGES: If any images, photo or video, is taken during an event, Chicago Golf Report has all rights to use that photo/s and video/s in any promotion in the future.
- PRIZE CHANGE: If at any time the specific of a prize change, Chicago Golf Report can not be held liable for that change (ex: Prize is for a large shirt, but only medium is available when the prize is drawn. ex: If stiff shaft is the prize, but only regular is available when the prize is drawn). If there is a text error in the promotions for any prize, Chicago Golf Report can not be held liable for that change.
- AIRFARE: Airfare and car rental are not provided.
- LIABILITY OF PRIZE: The sponsor, not Chicago Golf Report, is liable for the prize to the winner of the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: Winner receives: a pair of Mokom golf gloves. Prize provided by Mokom Gloves and shipped anywhere in the continental United States. Winners outside of the continental US, including Alaska and Hawaii will be responsible for shipping costs.