Our guest this episode on The Chicago Golf Report podcast is Preetesh Patel from Golf On Any Tee, a golf membership program that offers members free tee times at affiliated golf courses.
Golf On Any Tee courses include Ravisloe Country Club, Bartlett Hills Golf Club, Thunderhawk Golf Club, Whitetail Ridge Golf Club, Blackstone Golf Club, Glenview Park Golf Club, Countryside Golf Club, Golf Club of Illinois, Big Run Golf Club, White Pines Golf Club, Hickory Hills Golf Club and Calumet Country Club.
In this conversation with Preetesh we learn:
- How Golf On Any Tee aims to make golf more accessible and affordable by offering a membership that allows access to multiple courses without breaking the bank
- What value members can expect to receive from the program
- Why Golf On Any Tee has been successful in retaining members, barely losing any since the program’s inception, and has tripled in size and courses over the last three years
- How to book tee times directly through the Golf On Any Tee app
- The successful strategies the company has used to attract new customers
- The charitable causes Golf On Any Tee currently supports and future plans for their own foundation
- How the company plans to grow in the Chicagoland area and into multiple states